You will be responsible for the following:
- Builds, Erects and Aligns concrete structures and platforms for various purposes.
- Responsible for joining a team that does foundations, footings, platforms, boxes, etc.
- 40+ hours per week (work is outside and inside)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to build Forms (carpenter work)
- Performs duties of cutting and placing reinforcing wire mesh, tie rebar, preparing appropriate sand and cement mixtures and placing, pouring and rough leveling of concrete.
- Fine finishes concrete by floating, troweling, edging and brushing in accordance with specifications.
- Interprets blueprints and reads survey stakes to establish correct grades.
- Utilizes hand tools and non-complex small power tools and performs minor maintenance as required.
- Operate Equipment (bobcat, excavator work, etc.)
- Performs other related duties as required
$18 to $22 hourly