- Ability to use tape measure to make accurate cuts.
- Unloading and loading materials,
- Moving waste or materials to the proper locations
- Ensure all wire cuts are accurately tagged and organized
- Ability to match quantities and specifics on sales order/transfer
- Verifying all the equipment is working properly.
- Strive to continuously improve product, technical, and computer system knowledge.
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Notify the order creator of any inventory or delivery delays or problems.
- Ensure all products are stocked in designated locations
- Understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Always operating with a safety-first standard.
- Monitor receiving to ensure incoming merchandise is received according to company procedure and stocked in assigned location.
- Assigned to pick orders as needed; ensuring order picking accuracy measures 100% by double-checking all orders.
- Perform other duties as required or requested by the Warehouse Manager
- Communicate with shipping on needs for special deliveries.
If interested call 513-407-8159
or email resume to Jobs@optimusemployment.com