Set up and start filling and packaging equipment.
Ability to lift and dump 50 pound bags and boxes.
Continuously and repeatedly load packaging and materials that weighs 50lbs
Pack off finished product, perform checks on critical timing of equipment, prepare equipment
Make product change-over, package size changes, minor repairs on equipment,
Be responsible for quality and quantity of production on a daily basis.
Understand and practice loss control of raw and packaging materials
Assist in preventative maintenance duties with the assistance of the maintenance team
Follow detailed procedures and complete paperwork accurately to ensure safe, consistent, and quality product,
Work with teams to identify process issues and improvement opportunities
• Availability to work overtime daily and weekends.
• Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of the use of proper tools.
• Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
• Must be able to solve practical problems.