- Daily DVIR pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Delivery and pick up of the inventory from plant to jobsite
- Safety is essential for every employee and requires all employees follow corporate safety program.
- Minimum of 3 years of CDL driving experience required
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission
- Able to perform power take offs and perform roll offs when needed
- Looking for someone with multi-tasking ability
- Experience with hand & power tools a plus
- May have to drive over the road occasionally to Cleveland or Chicago
- Home daily
- Employee is required to be able to lift 50lbs
- Truck cleanliness is the responsibility of the driver and is a daily requirement.
- Non delivery tasks when time is available will include general cleaning, use small power tools and manual labor hand tools and other essential tasks.
- The company has Comply with the Company’s personal appearance, safety and P.P.E. policies.
- Establish and maintain a professional and friendly relationship with Company’s customers, clients, management, and co-workers.
- Comply will all CDL Truck Drivers safety requirements & policies, as well as report any unsafe conditions, accidents, or incidents immediately to plant manager.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to read GPS system.
- Must be able to meet Company’s insurance carriers’ requirements to be insurable.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid State-Issued Driver’s License, Class A
- DOT Medical card.
- Starting Pay rate $20 to $23 hourly (Depending on Experience)
If interested call Frank 513-407-8159
On Call 24 hours a day,, 7 days a week
Performing cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
Able to use hand & power tools
Able to work outside in all elements
Perform upkeep and maintenance
- Ability to use tape measure to make accurate cuts.
- Unloading and loading materials,
- Moving waste or materials to the proper locations
- Ensure all wire cuts are accurately tagged and organized
- Ability to match quantities and specifics on sales order/transfer
- Verifying all the equipment is working properly.
- Strive to continuously improve product, technical, and computer system knowledge.
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Notify the order creator of any inventory or delivery delays or problems.
- Ensure all products are stocked in designated locations
- Understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Always operating with a safety-first standard.
- Monitor receiving to ensure incoming merchandise is received according to company procedure and stocked in assigned location.
- Assigned to pick orders as needed; ensuring order picking accuracy measures 100% by double-checking all orders.
- Perform other duties as required or requested by the Warehouse Manager
- Communicate with shipping on needs for special deliveries.
If interested call 513-407-8159
or email resume to Jobs@optimusemployment.com
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines. Hold a valid Class A CDL At least 2 years of CDL-A Driving experience Be at least 23 years old.
- Up to Date DOT Physical Card Able to go over the road 2 to 3 days a week. (0.45 cents a mile)
- Guaranteed home every weekend and most nights.
- (Will work a day shift schedule)
If interested call 513-407-8159