$15 to $17 hourly
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assists with receiving in product and inventory.
- Mostly clerical
- Maintains shipping and receiving logs and keeps files of shipping records.
- Processes lost freight or shipping damage claims.
- Wraps and packs finished orders suitable for shipping.
- Prepares packing lists, bills of lading and other shipping documentation, as necessary.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Must be able to maintain attention to detail under shifting deadlines.
- Must be flexible, able to work well with others, and able to take feedback with a positive attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to: Create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Multi-task, be highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Excellent PC skills in MS Office & QuickBooks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered after 90 days
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Paid vacation.
If interested apply today by emailing your resume to Jobs@optimusemployment.com