- Daily DVIR pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Delivery and pick up of the inventory from plant to jobsite
- Safety is essential for every employee and requires all employees follow corporate safety program.
- Minimum of 3 years of CDL driving experience required
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission
- Able to perform power take offs and perform roll offs when needed
- Looking for someone with multi-tasking ability
- Experience with hand & power tools a plus
- May have to drive over the road occasionally to Cleveland or Chicago
- Home daily
- Employee is required to be able to lift 50lbs
- Truck cleanliness is the responsibility of the driver and is a daily requirement.
- Non delivery tasks when time is available will include general cleaning, use small power tools and manual labor hand tools and other essential tasks.
- The company has Comply with the Company’s personal appearance, safety and P.P.E. policies.
- Establish and maintain a professional and friendly relationship with Company’s customers, clients, management, and co-workers.
- Comply will all CDL Truck Drivers safety requirements & policies, as well as report any unsafe conditions, accidents, or incidents immediately to plant manager.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to read GPS system.
- Must be able to meet Company’s insurance carriers’ requirements to be insurable.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid State-Issued Driver’s License, Class A
- DOT Medical card.
- Starting Pay rate $20 to $23 hourly (Depending on Experience)
If interested call Frank 513-407-8159