2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
Microsoft Excel experience
Knowledge of Coding Invoices
Accounts Payable (AP) experience
Deep understanding of Check Runs
Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
Working knowledge of spreadsheets and database
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities
Balance statements and finalize data
Prepare accounts for payments & verify data in system
Follow up on past due accounts and returned checks
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
- Verify incoming material for accuracy and store using FIFO (first in, first out) inventory system.
- Manually assemble an assembly or box-build system using specific tooling, torque drivers, and hardware, at a predetermined run rate.
- Scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks and bins
- Conduct physical inventory of parts or assemblies in designated areas.
- Maintain functionality of all production equipment using preventative maintenance measures.
- Maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If interested call Frank 513-407-8159