Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
- Verify incoming material for accuracy and store using FIFO (first in, first out) inventory system.
- Manually assemble an assembly or box-build system using specific tooling, torque drivers, and hardware, at a predetermined run rate.
- Scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks and bins
- Conduct physical inventory of parts or assemblies in designated areas.
- Maintain functionality of all production equipment using preventative maintenance measures.
- Maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If interested call Frank 513-407-8159